Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eastern Arizona College

I have now returned home from my first year at EAC. What a wonderful year it has been. I was part of the Rowdy Retiles for the first semester where I got to cheer on all the sports teams that played. I went to New Mexico twice with Alex. Met a lot of cool people including my best friend Amanda. Had some fun with paint... we all purchased a gallon of paint and threw it at each other... I was involved with all the things going on at the institute and all the actities that were going on at the school. I was in Suessical the Musical this last semester. I worked for the costume shop, where I helped make the costumes for all the school productions. I even went to school part of the time. :) All in all it was a good year and I cant wait to see what adventures are still to come.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Sounds like you were busy! You're so stinkin' cute in your slideshow - I'm gonna miss you!

mikestribe said...

That's what is should happen when you go to college. New friends, new adventures, new things to learn, new responsibilities... I'm glad you had fun.
mom