Thursday, September 3, 2009

bruises and more.

I have been back at school for 2 weeks now. I wasn't that busy my first week cuz half my classes were cancelled due to my dance teacher being in the hospital. Her hip is dislocated. She now teaches from a wheel chair. More about that in a little though. Uh.. my classes are going well so far. I am taking math, anatomy, english, pilates, and 4 dance classes.. there might be another learning one but I cant think of it at the moment if there is. Last Saturday the school had an opening social on the practice football field. They got a fire truck to come and do a slip and slide for us. It was alot of fun... but as you can see from the pictures... kinda painful. When you went through the spray of the hose... if you can call it that... it was like getting hit with baseballs. It doesnt help that i bruise so easily also.

Back to dance. My body hurts... i lay on my matress and can barely move. i just want to sink into it and stay forever. I have 2 Ballet classes were for the first 2 weeks we are doing p90x.. if you dont know what that is... its HARD! SUPER HARD! and Painful! So i get that twice a day on tuesdays and thursdays and then In our theatre dance class we are doing jazz right now and my knees and butt and sides are bruised from all those moves... its great and i am going to be able to beat all you up when i come back to mesa... so be scared.

I am going to New Mexico tomorrow... i say that so i have motivation to blog about it.



















Love You

5 comments:

mikestribe said...

If you know that you bruise so easily you should avoid the extra stuff that causes that.
will you be home on Sunday, Mam and I will be in the neighbor hood Sunday and Monday, plans are to take a ride up Mt. Graham. and some geo caching, Mom should have her phone we will probably be there Sunday afternoon some time.

Kristal said...

Ouch! Enjoy your weekend trip, sounds like you could use a break already!

Rachael Papes said...

You look like a crack addict. Eat a banana.

Cristal said...

I Wont be home sunday. We are coming back on Monday afternoon due to labor day. I wish that i had known that you guys were going to be here. Now i am a little sad. :( have fun though. dont fall off the mountain when you are driving up there.

Brenda said...

sorry to see your hideous bruises, dear.

wanted to let you know that i am enjoying your playlist! many songs i've never heard before. good stuff! thanks!