Wednesday, March 17, 2010

its just hair right?

For... forever.... I have wanted to cut my hair super short. I would see girls that had short hair and I would think that they were so brave. To me short hair has always been 'cute' and 'spunky' and long hair was 'beautiful' and glamorous'. I am not spunky so I stuck with the long hair... and really I cant accomplish my life time goal of being a vitoria secret model with short hair. ;)
Monday night I got the scissors out, handed them to andrea, and said "do it now else i never will" Andrea had never cut hair, Brittney either. They are to thank for my new do. They cut all the length off and I did the layering. I think that for a quick bathroom job before FHE it turned our fantastic.






3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I think that it's very spunky and you are very brave

Anonymous said...

brave to let girls with no experience to cut your hair. Turned out super cute though.

mikestribe said...

Looks easy to take care of. You'd look good no matter what the cut.