Thursday, November 19, 2009

Camping on Mt. Graham

Last Wednesday was Veterans Day so there was no school. Because i have such an awesome car alex and I decided to go sleep on Mount Graham, which we live at the base of basically. There was a huge party going on with all the sports players from my school the next campsite over and they were getting REALLY crazy. Alex and I didnt join in on there fun. We did make a fire and cook s'mores before we went to bed.


I just love my car so much!


We went for a hike the next morning. It was beautiful cuz the leaves were changing colors.


The view was lovely but there was less trees the higher we went due to a fire at some point


And we found a little stream that came from no where. I love when there is water on a hike. pretty much i dont like to go on hikes unless they lead to water. :)

2 comments:

mikieg said...

not sure of the sleeping arrangements

Cristal said...

we didnt even cuddle!