Monday, November 9, 2009

Oct 31 2009

This Halloween was also hour school's homecoming game. We wanted to show some school spirit and also get in the year book so thats what we did. The original plan was for just the four roommates to dress up spelling out "EAC!" but that seemed lame so I decided to try and get enough people to spell "GO MONSTER!" After much texting and phone calls we found enough people that were brave enough to face the chill of the night. The girls all made tutu's with purple, yellow and black tool(it was a black out game) It was so much fun and we did win. YAY!


Go Monster!


The Girls: Loren, Bre, Ashley, Me, and Brea

Shortly after I moved in with these girls we were discussing halloween and how we wanted to do something themed all together. After much thought we chose to do disney princesses. I volunteered to make all the costumes cuz i'm just a bomb sewer. It took me a while and I had to redo one completely... not my fault though (she wanted it different after i made it.) Alex also really wanted to be Max from Where The Wild Things Are so i made that for him also. Everyone thought that he looked so cute. I felt accomplished.


Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty



Isn't he cute?





*I'm Still cleaning up glitter and paint from that night.

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

You are such a snazzy sewer. My compliments to your pins and needles!