Saturday, January 9, 2010

EAC Fall 2009



I have been at Ea since fall 2008. I have enjoyed my time there for the most part. I have lived with several different girls. Some messy, some ridiculous, some selfish, some that I really liked. I met some nice guys there but the one that i stuck with for the most part was Alex. He is funny, smart, loves his family, loves to cook (and is good at it), he loves to serve people, he is kind, he has a testimony, he tries hard to do whats right,... he's amazing. He treats me so well. I know that sometimes i complain about him and that sometimes we fight but I love him. I learned a few things. Not going to blog about that tho. :)

I am out of that place now though. Next week i am moving to Provo utah. Where it is snowing right now. I am nervous about that. I've never driven in the snow before. I am Excited. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: