Friday, January 22, 2010

toilet paper is so embarrassing!

When someone askes me what my most embarrassing moment is it takes me a while to think of one. So either I dont get embarrassed that easily or I block those scaring memories from my thoughts. Personally, I think that it is the first.

Last night though was my #1 embarrassing moment of my life! I hope that I can soon block it from memory.

Earlier yesterday afternoon my friend Jordan invited me to go see his friend Nate Baldwin in his concert. Of course I said yes. As I was getting dressed later that evening I noticed that my blue bra kept showing a little on the left side. Let me explain something. My left boob is almost a whole cup size smaller than the right. So my bra is always a little higher on the left. I then came up with this brilliant idea to remedy the situation. stuff that side of my bra so that it sits a little lower. No big deal right? WRONG!!!

At 8 we all went to the concert and it was AWESOME! I really liked the bands. The first 3 were more indy rock which is my favorite style and the last, the one we went to see, was more rock but even then it was great. Utah has talent for sure

On our way back to the apartment complex we were kinda acting a little crazy. running around and what not. It was fun. I left everyone at my door and proceeded to go inside. I walked around the apartment for a when I felt something on my chest..... I looked down and saw the most horrifying sight! the toilet paper that I used to even out my bra had moved to the very middle of my shirt sticking WAY out.

I cant even describe my feeling. I will say this much I dont think that I will ever be able to face those people ever again. Who knows how long it was like that! Yep I am staying in my apt for the rest of my life. Never to see the light of day again.

THE END!







6 comments:

mikestribe said...

True friends love you no matter how imperfect. I love you too. mom

Emilee said...

hahaha thats the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Thats great! You poor thing, you'll forget about it next week. It will be alright. love ya!

Katt said...

i just have to ask was that picture taken right after or was it an "imitation" picture?

mikieg said...

What a clever place to keep your kleenex when you dont have any pockets

Kristal said...

Ahh! You have such a great sense of hunor about it to be able to post it - picture and all :)