Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sorry Everyone

I've just realized that there have been several odd comments on recent posts and I would just like to apologize about me complaining about dating in the last few posts. So I would like to take this opportunity to share the good things about my life.

I have a wonderful family that cares for me and is always there to listen, give wonderful advice and just chat to catch up.
I have 2 fantastic roommates that I love hanging out with.
I have the opportunity to take piano lessons again and work on a potential talent.
I have skills that I am able to use almost daily to serve those around me such as hair cutting and sewing.
I have 2 jobs that keep me busy but are great because I am able to support myself.
My car works and does not give me any problems
I have the gospel in my life and I know the happiness that comes from living the standards set forth from the church.
I have 4 children (nannying) that remind me to be better always (like wear my seatbelt)
I have plenty of opportunities to serve those around me
I can afford the food that I like to eat.
My sisters taught me how to cook.
Being able to take dance.
Going to institute.
Having a temple so close to me
living in the gorgeous apt that i do.
having money to play a little (Footloose on friday! WOOHOO)

Anyways the list could go on and on because I am so blessed. While I am sorry for complaining. I am not sorry for the way that I feel. It's frustrating to see all my friends getting married or having babies and feel a little alone in that aspect. I know that I should enjoy my single life and trust me I take advantage of that all the time but a deeper more meaningful relationship would be better over that anyday. That is all :)

4 comments:

Ashlynn said...

Hey, isn't blogging supposed to be about what you're going through? You do have many blessings, but everyone has their own struggles. I know you're not a debbie downer. Keep looking in all the right places and eventually just the right one will come around.

Ashlynn said...

geeze still logged in as Ashlynn, That was from Dawn!

Cristal said...

haha i was thinking "Wow Ashlynn sure has grown up. Her parents have taught her well"

Rachael Papes said...

I think you should always be proud of what you have to offer. of you aren't then you end up selling yourself short and being unhappy in the end because the things that are amazing about you aren't appreciated as they should be!