Saturday, October 8, 2011

and the good times roll on,

A conversation I had at work tonight with my Manager Tyler:
Me "Why aren't there any guys that want to date me?"
Tyler "Cuz guys are dumb"
Me "I take it back. I could find a guy to date, the problem is I am so dang picky"
Tyler "That's cuz you are a girl"

True

I see all my friends go through boyfriend after boyfriend and I think why can't I have that. But then I realize that I could. If i really wanted a boyfriend then I would just date any guy that came along. It wouldn't be a big deal. But I am not looking for just any relationship. I am looking for something serious and lasting. One that could potentially progress into something more. And I guess those are hard to find.. OR I am too picky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think there's a difference between being picky and being selfish? Maybe you're too proud. As if what you have to offer these men is above what they can give you. Do you think that you even deserve what they have to offer? Just something to think about.

Brenda said...

I hope you will ignore what "Anonymous" had to say. They obviously don't know you. You are far from being selfish or proud. It's gonna be tough to find a man that will measure up to your dad! Hang in there, sweetie. Love you.