Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cortez and Amaryllis

Yesterday, April 18th, Alex and I went to wal-mart (the only place in that Safford area to shop really) and bought some pet fish. Alex named his Cortez... he is on the upper side of the tank... and mine is Amaryllis.... she is to the right of the tank. Gender is from their names. They get to stay at Alex's place. He doesnt want them at my place... why? i asked. his response was "If they go to your house your roommates with kill them cuz they are mean. If they die here its cuz my roommates are idiots." We need to hide the food so that his roommates will stop over feeding them.

"I am just going to love these fish so much"- alex when we were purchasing them. And he does.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having had goldfish for about two weeks I will say good luck! We have some bata fish for about a year now, they seem to last longer!! When those goldfish kick the bucket try the batas. You can get a tank that has a divider in the middle so they don't eat each other.

Cristal said...

I had 2 betas with the dividing tank when i was younger and they both died... i think that it was because cedric drank their water and knocked their tank off the shelf constantly.... i wont feed them popcorn or glue like i did to moms fish once... that kills them for sure

Rachael Papes said...

Ahh... Your first joint custody fish.

ELHG said...

Hey! I just found you. Following the blogs helps me get to know my great big new famly.

mikestribe said...

Hey, I remember the white glue in the fish tank and that silly glass sucker who survived. Remember he also jumped out of the tank and landed in the printer, he was sucking the ink off the roller (it was an old printer). If you want a fish that lives through everything get a glass sucker.
mom