Sunday, April 12, 2009

one of the reasons i got a blog....mom tagged me

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
Going to the youth dances.
trying to finish my personal progress.
finishing online school---never again!
dating derek---yuck
living the life of a 14 year old--- rebelling against my parents

5 things on my to do list today
give alex a hair cut
help clean mom's house
drive back to thatcher
probably unpack
go to bed earlier then midnight or later


5 things I would buy with a million dollars
pay for school
a car
pay off my moms house
can i save the rest? there is alot of stuff i will need to buy in the future that i dont have money for yet.



5 places I have lived
110th place.
mark allen dorms.
good mans apt.
practically lived a rachaels... i slept there alot at one point


5 jobs I have held
Asap signs
Pillow talk
Down east basics
Tillys
costume shop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you have only lived in four places! I didn't even have 5 jobs! I had to really think to make some qualify. Like babysitting.

Cristal said...

some of those jobs that i had were stretching it also... cuz 2 were under the table...