Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have arrived!

It seems that my family forgets about me because I live 2.5 hours away. I know everything that goes on with all my siblings because they have blogs but they know nothing about me. I might not be that exciting but I do want to be included. So today I came home for Easter and talked my mom into signing Emilee out of school. She (emilee) has been nice enough to help me set up a blog which has taken a long time to do. What a sweetie. Anyways so now I am in. I will be part of the family again. My mom is so excited... she told me :) And so am I. It just sucks that you missed all the exciting stuff that happened during my first year of college. It was fun and now it is almost over. YAY.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :D You're such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you've joined up!

Rachael Papes said...

Cristal! Finelly! Where have you been? What could be more important than publishing your life here on the internet?
Come over. I miss you.