Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Catch up.

I can never remember what order the pictures download. sigh. oh well. So i returned Emilee's Lucky Duck even though she didnt have the randsome because she missed it alot and i didnt know when i would be returning to mesa again.

I cant find a job here in Thatcher. No one is hiring. Kind of depressing and pretty stressful

School is going well.I love math even though i sleep through the class often. Its all review though so i am not worried about it. And dance has been frustrating me cuz i feel like i never improve. UGH

The County fair was last week and I went once with my roommates and then again with Alex on Saturday. He gets sick on rides so he isnt as fun as dad but it was still fun. It was a small fair but that made it a little cheaper than the state fair and we got to go on more rides. sorry if this is confusing... there is a guy sitting next to me talking and i am trying to listen and write this.





My roommates and I all got airbrushed tats.

Also Amanda's wedding was last weekend.



He Cleans up nice huh. :)



The Bridesmaids. I was the maid of honor for my best friend Amandas wedding. I made the brides maids dresses, did the brides, flower girls, mine and another brides maids hair, and did the brides make up.



Me, Amanda and Suzie. Doesn't she look Beautiful?! (the bride)

1 comment:

mikestribe said...

No one is as fun as your Dad,