Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My fish died

Well I forgot to mention in my last post that I killed Alex's fish coronado. I have had the fish since I came back to school and since that time I had not cleaned the water.... It was really dirty and like 3 to 4 inches of water were in it. I was going to clean it on Sunday but Saturday night alex went to the fish bowl asking, "wheres coronado?" He then proceeded to lift up the tunnel we have in the bowl and found a dead fish. He was very sad about it. He really loved that fish.

I bought him a new one a few days later. I gold fish again but a different type. He named it Jupiter. That night the fish were moved back to his house which is fine with me.

This last sunday before church alex called me up and said that he had some really bad news... Ameryllis died. She out lived two of alex's fish. she was a fighter. Pertty much the best gold fish ever. Jupiter did it. He bullied her ever since he moved in. He would eat all the food and follow her around the bowl bumping into her. He was mean. Alex wanted to return him but we were a day late.

She was a good fish. Alex has to buy me another one now.

3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I'm so sorry about your fish! I wish I could help you with your grief... I have had to burry a few dead puppies in my time.

Rachael Papes said...

by the way, my word verification was holybas.... I think thats some kind of sign that your fish went to heaven.

mikestribe said...

just think how quiet it will be now around the house