Thursday, October 22, 2009

Newest employing of Thriftee's food and drug

I have been looking for a job for about the past month with no luck. I had applied at thriftees a few weeks ago and had not heard back from them until yesterday. Alex texted me at 9 telling me that i should go apply again because they were hiring. I told him that i shouldnt have to because they should already have my application. Right after I told him that Michelle, my new boss, called and set up an interview for noon. I went in and was told that i start tomorow.

I went to bed early because I had to be there at 4:20 am. As many of my family members know its hard for me to wake up that early. It was a terrible night of sleep. I had to put my phone on loud so that i was sure to wake up but someone called me at midnight and woke me up. and then someone texted me at 1:30. on top of that i was so stressed that i wasnt going to wake up that i woke up like every hour.

The job itself is alright. It does make my fingers hurt. you would think that after all the sewing that i do that wouldnt happen. Anyways i get off at 8:30 cuz i have class at 9. Its tuesday, thursday, and saturdays. money is money.

2 comments:

mikestribe said...

Yea, a job is a job, are you still coming home this weekend?

Cristal said...

Yes i am. I will be there on friday night. Leaving here probably around 5