Friday, February 11, 2011

30 days of blogs

It sure does take me a long time to post anything. I ran across a blog last week that was doing 30 days of blogging. I thought that it would be a great adventure to start on. I could learn a little bit more about the people in my life, and probably a lot about me and what I think. I am excited to start this (on Monday, I won't be blogging on weekends) It will give me something to do since I am not in school and I have no direction in my life. So here we go, it's good to have a new adventure to depart on.

MY NEXT ADVENTURE
Day 1: Introduce yourself with pictures and words.
Day 2: Your first love
Day 3: Your parents
Day 4: What you ate today
Day 5: your definition of love
Day 6: Your day
Day 7: Your best friend
Day 8: A moment
Day 9: Your beliefs
Day 10: What your wore today
Day 11: Your Siblings
Day 12: What's in your bag
Day 13: This week
Day 14: What you wore today
Day 15: Your dreams
Day 16: Your first kiss
Day 17: Your favorite memory
Day 18: Your favorite birthday
Day 19: Something you regret
Day 20: This month
Day 21: Another moment
Day 22: Something that upsets you
Day 23: Something that makes you feel better
Day 24: Something that makes me cry
Day 25: A first
Day 26: your fears
Day 27: Your favorite place
Day 28: something you miss
Day 29: Your aspirations
Day 30: One last moment

4 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I'm excited to hear about you for one month. I will look forward to you new post everyday.

Emilee said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait, you better not skip any days or my life wil be over!

Mikieg said...

Um... you are already 2 days behind

Cristal said...

dad yesterday was a holiday!!!!