Saturday, March 5, 2011

6. My Day

My day started out pretty normal. I went to bed at 3:30 and then when my alarm went off at 8:05 am I pushed the sleep until 8:25. (I need to be leaving at 8:25) I quickly got my stuff that I will need for my later job and go to work.
I was really tired. Gray and I played connect four for a while and Emma and I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Then I laid in the sun for a while because it just feels so darn good. Fed the kids lunch (Peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich, apple, and goldfish) Put the kids down for their nap. While they were taking a nap I swept, vacuumed, did the dishes, laundry, moped, and got ready for work later. All the while I was texting Andrew. I like texting him. He's funny.

I got home from the Brousseau's at 5:40, changed my clothes and was working at Fat Cat's at 6. I was doing food tonight, although I never did get my food handlers card. Oh well. I burned a corn dog and a pizza. I haven't made food there for a while. I got off work at early, at 9:30. Mike came over, we chatted for a little, then went to his place and watched a movie. Now I am home.

Wow that makes my life sound so boring. Sorry guy's I'm tired. Goodnight! :)

2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

How is that boring?!?! You could have had my day, go to work answer the phone. Sew stuff. Go home, upholster chair, go to bed.

Anonymous said...

All work and no play makes the very beautiful Cristal Gillespie a dull girl. Get out and play some!