Thursday, April 7, 2011

12. What's in your bag

Let me just say. I hate purses but since clothing designers insist on making girls pants tight with small pockets there is not much choice as to carrying them because we need our wallets (which are HUGE), our phones (which are getting bigger), house keys cuz roommates lock the door, and of course lip gloss... can you image all that in those tini tiny girl pants. Yeah not gonna happen.

I will say that my purse does hold a lot of special things for me. Right now the list of things contained in my bag of secrets is

wallet (2 credit cards, 1 debit card, and $6)
make up bag.
face lotion.
finger nail clippers
several needles in the lining that I can't get out
a purple pair of sunglasses
hair extensions
comb
gum
keys
lots of change
1 pen
deck of cards
2 hair ties
4 lip glosses
and 2 pairs of panties :)

i get ready at work, i hope that explains some of the random stuff ha ha

2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

My bad doesn't have nearly as much interesting stuff as it used to.... yours sounds very handy though. Why two pairs of panties?

Cristal said...

one was a dirty pair that i needed to take out (it was in the zipper part so no one saw them) and the other one was clean...