Friday, April 8, 2011

13. Your Week

I am almost half way there then I can blog about something else!! whoo hoo!! lol I am excited!

So this week is pretty nomal

Monday- got back from Cali at 5am. Went to bed and then woke up at 830 to get to work. I worked with the kids all day and then went to dance at 7-9. It was a lot better this week than past ones (we actually worked on our dances) When I got home Tommy came to pick me up and we went back to his place to watch a movie but really we fell asleep on the love sac.

Tuesday- Work with the kids until 5 and then I worked at fatcats from 630-1030. It was a short shift tonight. Nothing that interested happened there.

Wednesday- Work at the Brousseaus, came home and got ready for my date with Patrick. We went to a pizza place for dinner, and then a place where you paint plates, cups, bowls, ect. I just got back from that. It was a lot of fun.

Thursday- Work at the Brousseau's. Then I work at fatcats from 6-11.

Friday- Work at the Brousseau's. as of right now I do not have plans for Friday night.

Saturday- Work from 10am -8pm at fatcats. Making the big bucks :)

Yes I know I work a lot. I should probably find more time to build relationships with those around me.

No comments: