Monday, April 4, 2011

9. My Beliefs

I am going to finish what I started!!

My beliefs.
I feel that beliefs come from experiences that we are blessed with and knowledge that we have sought out. Not everyone has the same beliefs because of this reason but we do all believe something.

I have a testimony of Jesus Christ, of the truthfulness of his gospel, and of the love of God for his children

I believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God that compliments and restates the teachings taught in the Bible.

I believe that through the Atonement all things can be resolved and we can grow towards perfection.

I believe that you have some control over who you fall in love with.

I believe that music can uplift you or it can bring you down.

I believe that knowledge is power and that we must study and learn all that we can.

I believe that families can be together forever.

I believe that parents should be your heros and your siblings should be your best friends.

I believe that we are blessed with talents to enrich the lives and serve others with.

I believe that we are faced with challenges so that we can be stronger from them.

I believe in the power of pray and that God really does hear and answer them.

I believe that we make our own happiness.

I believe in 2nd chances and that people can change.

I KNOW that my Redeemer lives.

No comments: