Tuesday, April 12, 2011

15. My Dreams

Dreams.
There are several ways that someone could take that.
Night dreams, big dreams (fantasies), planned dreams, and perfect dreams.

The first are the ones that everyone supposedly has every night but rarely remembers. I can only remember a handful as far back as I can remember and they usually had to do with marriage or dinosaurs. Yeah I am a weirdo, but you like it. I guess I only remember the ones that are emotional and traumatic. (I could never watch jurassic park as a child and when I dreamed about them I could never get back to sleep for a long time) Even though they are few and far between I am glad that I remember some of what my subconscious thinks about when my brain is off.

The second, big dreams, are ones that you always plan on accomplishing, like sky diving, which I will do someday. I am ridiculously scared of heights but I love the thrill of being scared. Last week dre, sav, and I went with some other friends to Knott's Berry Farm and I can go on any ride no big deal EXCEPT for the ones that take you up and then drop you... Those are terrifying.

Then we have planned dreams like what I want to do when I grow up. Up until recently I was not sure what I wanted to do. I had a dream plan and then that went down the drain so I have been working on another for the last few months and I think that I have finally figured out what that is. I am going back to beauty school :). I feel really good about this decision and the Brousseaus said that they would work with me so that I would still be able to work for them while going back to school. That should take me 6 months to a year to finish and then I would like to go back to school to get my bachelors in... something. I just want one really. I also would like to be certified in being a zumba instructor. I think that that is actually want I want to do with my life. I won't get into my planned dreams with boy except that I have been working on dating more seriously and it is super frustrating. Karma is a brat. That's all I got to say about that. BUT I would really like to find a relationship sometime in the near future.

And last we have our perfect dreams, ones where we see ourselves in the perfect. They represent the ideal in this life, angelic children, health and wealth, the perfect husband, ect. I guess mine includes a big house that is decorated to invite the spirit into my home. 7 wonderful children that bring me so much joy. A loving husband that is there for me always and forever and still likes to have adventures and makes me laugh. I still stay in contact with my best friends from high school and college. Living in Az close to my family would be nice because I sure to miss them quite a bit. A huge part of my perfect dream would be that I am sealed to my family and we are all working towards becoming more like Christ so that we can all make it to the celestial kingdom.. that actually applies to all my family. I love you guys

Dream big everyone. Because even if you miss the magical castles in the sky you will still land among the stars.

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

Ahhh.... Cristal, you are such a good writer! I love you!